In the Office of Reporting & Analytics, we work to tell the Sonoma State University story with clear data, innovative technology, and thought-provoking detail.
As the University’s foremost data stewards, Reporting & Analytics is responsible for collecting, aggregating, analyzing, and reporting data to support short- and long-range planning, program review and assessment, and the management of budget, academic space and enrollment. We take pride in communicating information that is accurate and timely.
Our duties include, but are not limited to:
- Data collection, management, and distribution
- Enrollment management and evaluation
- University planning, budgeting, and decision-making analyses
- Compliance reporting to government agencies and accrediting bodies
- Program review and teaching assessment support
- Campus survey creation, distribution and assessment
- Classroom and building space evaluation
- Special research and information reports
- Developing and enhancing data accuracy
The Office of Reporting and Analytics is Sonoma State University’s key provider of prompt, high-quality, accessible data for informed decision-making—accomplished with teamwork, innovation, and reliability.